By Irina Jordan
This post shares the highlights of the talk given by Tabitha Jayne, author of "Thriving Loss".
- Being busy hinders your ability to cope with grief.
- Create new sense of who you are after loss.
- Later stage of grief: re-discover yourself, have courage to do new things, start enjoying life again.
- Take care of yourself: rest, drink and eat to be able to move forward.
- You're still connected with your loved one through your flowing love.
- Bring an image of your loved one in your mind, feel love and hold on to your memory and emotion.
- Feel love and connection with your loved one. Connection and love never go away, it stays with you.
- Don't get stuck in negativity. Reach equilibrium. Move past guilt over how you feel about your loss.
- Your life becomes enriched by honoring your love done and moving forward. Achieve peace and passion again.
- Come alive and burst into energy light from ashes after losing your loved.
- Nature can help us heal. Being in nature reduces anger and stress and see cycle of life.