By Irina Jordan
Here is a short guide that will help you plan a meaningful and memorable memorial service:
1. Pick a place to have it. Think of places that you and your friends and family would be comfortable. It doesn't have to be a funeral home.
2. Think of who you’re going to invite. Don't feel obligated to invite everyone.
3. Put together a budget. It doesn’t have to be expensive. Know what you can spend and work with that amount.
4. Decide on food and drink options. It is up to you how simple or elaborate you want the food and drinks to be.
5. Find a celebrant. If you are just having a little gathering with some cocktails and nibbles for 20 people, people still want time to reflect. Have someone put together a eulogy and present it. It’s nice for everyone to have a focal point and some time to reflect. This may only be 10 minutes to honor the person in ceremony, but it creates a focal point.
6. Create a flow of service that is easy for you to manage and comforting to people.
7. Most important: enlist help. You don't have to do all by yourself. Your family and friends are there for you.
Sign Up for Secret Sales and Valuable Tips
© 2020 Handmade Cremation Urns For Ashes | ARTISURN